Friday 10 August 2007

Good news and bad news

Good news first, the alpaca sock is coming along nicely. The yarn is so soft, this sock will be like walking on kittens! I also received my all seasons cotton so I can finish the crochet shrug, hurrah!
Now the bad news! Before I can carry on with the sock I have a bit of a mess to sort out, due to my dog deciding he liked the alpaca too and unwinding the ball for me!!
We had doggy trainers in yesterday and Rusty will be going to school in a couple of weeks. I am at the end of my tether with him, he is not badly behaved indoors but a nightmare outside! We tried a group training class but he was so stressed about the other dogs that is was a total disaster! So now he is going to have one to one training, its very expensive but if it means I can walk him without major dramas then it has to be worth it. Also they said he is very attached to D and suffers seperation anxiety when he isn't here, which is going to be a major problem when he goes into hospital. They have told us what to do and we have 10 days to sort that problem out before D goes in. Hopefully it will be ok, I am going to be anxious enough myself and trying to stop the kids from worrying about thier Dad, I don't know that I could cope with a stressed out dog too!!!

No comments: