Sunday 27 April 2008

Wonderwool Wales

Well I had a fab weekend in Wales at Wonderwool, there are loads of photos coming up so get a glass of your favorite tipple and enjoy.
This is Builith Wells, a very pretty town in mid Wales.









In the show there were things that grow yarn on them.......

















There were beautiful things made of yarn.......

















There was lots to buy........

















June had a go at spinning and extreme knitting......
















There were workshops, which sadly I didn't do, but will next time.......

The lady in the middle there is Linda whose blog is All knitting no sleeping in my links list.







Anthony Worrall Thompson was there as there was also a food and drink show going on, and they got him to do a bit of modelling on the 'sheepwalk'









I bought a few things, well it would have been rude not to.........










All in all a pleasant but exhausting weekend. Roll on next year when we can do it all again!

3 comments:

Sharon Cook said...

Hi Saira,

Just wanted to say I was at wonderwool (my first time) and stupidly forgot my camera! So have borrowed the pics off your blog but have given you credit. It was a great day and your pics were great,

Hope you dont mind

The Funky Librarian (http://thefunkylibrarian.blogspot.com/)

Saira said...

Hello Funky Librarian, I have no problem with you using the photos. I usually forget my camera so I know that feeling!

Cinders said...

Lucky you. I couldnt make Wonderwool. It looks fantastic. all that yarn to drool over. your haul looks fab.