Thursday 3 April 2008

Happy April

I can't believe its April already! This year is flying by. Thought I had best put a post up seeing as its been a month since the last one. I had a birthday and got some lovely pressies, best one was an i-pod so I have discovered the joy of podcasts. I have added links to my favourites at the side of the blog.
I finished my Blur jumper, I am really pleased with it. I made an effort to do the seams properly and they look fantastic. The Blur has washed well and is nice and warm to wear.










I am going to be making a Swallowtail shawl as part of a knitalong on the Posh group on ravelry. I am going to be using some Sophia 2ply in a beautiful green and adding beads in a pale green.









I will post pictures as I go but if you are on Ravelry then check out the others on the Posh group. We are going to start on April 15th, which is swallows day.

3 comments:

Oiyi said...

Your jumper is lovely. I like the lace detailing.

Cinders said...

I like your jumper. the lace yarn is lovely too

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.