Saturday 14 July 2007

Some knitting for a change!!

Here are some photos of knitting, just for a change!! I still can't find the charger for the camera but have taken photos on my phone instead.
First of all E in her new alpaca hat. It was supposed tobe for me but didn't fit!! The pattern I used said to do 2 repeats of the cable pattern but I'll need to do three to make it fit me. The pattern is from knitting pattern central and is called the Kisses and hugs hat.









This is a work in progress, it is Primrose from Tess Dawson's new crochet book, which is marvellous. I am using Kaalund Classic 2 and the colour is called pacific. It is my first proper attempt at crochet and is very easy to follow.








Lastly I have cast on a sock, I always like to have a sock on the go! This one is called Waving not Drowning from Violet Green. I thought that was appropriate considering everything that is going on at the moment!! I am doing it in the brightest colour I had in my stash, Opal neon. It almost glows in real life!! If that doesn't cheer me up then nothing will!!








No comments: