Sunday 22 July 2007

No more Harry Potter!!

I have just finished reading The Deathly Hallows and am feeling really down! I can't believe there will be no more Harry Potter books. Every time I've finished one I've been desperate for the next one to come out and now that is it. I can only hope that JK takes pity on us and keeps Hogwarts going in another book, there is so much scope even if the main characters are different.
On a completely different vein, D has had the date for his op. It is the 21st August, which is highly unfair as that is his birthday! So I am trying to sort out leave and who can have the kids whilst he is in hospital and also when he comes out as he won't be able to drive for a while. He in the meantime is hoping the weather perks up so he can get out on his motorbike as much as possible before the op!

No comments: