Tuesday 7 October 2008

Knotty

I have just finished a glove, just the one at the moment, the pair to it is still on the needles. The pattern is Knotty and I love it. The yarn is dream in colour smooshy bought at the Iknit day. Yet another project that has pushed Arwen back. I feel slightly guilty but there are so many things I want to do that I have now decided to leave Arwen and just do what feels right at the time.
I have been spinning too and it is getting easier and more even every time. I am ready to break into the gorgeous fibre I bought at Iknit day and am excited about making enough yarn to actually knit something out of.
Its the annual pilgrimage to Alexandra Palace for the knitting and stitching show on Saturday and I am looking forward to a great day out with Mum. I have actually written a shopping list this time as every other year I get blinded by all the pretty yarn and beads and end up with loads of stuff that I don't really need. This time I know what I want and I won't be distracted! Lol, well I'll try anyway.
To finish off here is a picture of Tilly with her friends.

1 comment:

Cinders said...

I like your gloves. I havnt mastered fingers yet.
Enjoy ally Pally