Friday 12 September 2008

Decision unmade!

Having decided to cast on for Arwen I have been sidetracked by the latest issue of Knitty coming out. I have cast on for Abby instead. Its a very pretty cowl and as soon as I saw it I knew I had finally found the pattern for the Posh Sophia 2ply in my stash. My logic is that it is small compared to Arwen so I will finish it quickly and then start Arwen.
Its been a funny week this week, I thought for two glorious days that I was going to Texas for a conference. I've always wanted to go to the states and was thrilled to get the chance to go, even if it meant going to a not very thrilling conference. Unfortunately a big part of my job involves giving evidence in court and I received a court date slap bang in the middle! Bloody typical. So now someone else is booked to go and then to top it off I was de-warned!!!??!! So now I'm not going to court or Texas. I think Bugger will cover it.

No comments: