Friday 22 June 2007

More chaos!!

Why is nothing ever easy! D had to go to the hospital for a barium xray on thursday, so he was there all day and I had to take time off work and rush around trying to sort out cookery club supplies and school runs. Then in the evening R is at gymnastics and I get a call to say that she has an accident and can I go and get her. Turns out someone has accidently landed on her hand and her thumb lokked all swollen and a bit wrong. So off to A&E we go, 5 hours later at 1.30am we get home complete with plaster cast and sling. Today I was on earlies so I felt like death all day, R wasn't much better, she went to school but came home at lunchtime as she was in a bit of pain and kept falling asleep in class. We both had a nap this afternoon but i still feel shattered.
With all this going on I haven't had much chance to knit, or practice the crochet I learnt at my workshop on wednesday, hopefully we will have a quiet weekend and I get stuck into some serious craft!

No comments: