Tuesday 20 November 2007

Gifts from Las Vegas.


Today I received some squishy lovelyness all the way from Las Vegas! My friend June went and bought me back some wonderfully soft Alpaca and some SWS soy wool for felting. I can't stop stroking the alpaca, it is so soft, that will become a scarf for me I think.



I finished a pair of crochet bootees for Kate at work on Friday and it was just in time as her niece was born on Sunday. They are from Crochet Today magazine and were fairly easy to make, although there were loads of ends to sew in which was no fun. She insisted on purple as that is her favorite colour, its a strange colour for a baby but there you go!




2 comments:

setters said...

these are the cutest things ever! how cool are they for a baby!

blondething said...

Im so glad you like your yarn from vegas now stop stroking it and make that scarf x your friend June