Sunday 9 September 2007

Another finished object!!

I have finished an item that was so quick it never even made it to the WIP list! It is a bolero for E in Sirdar Blur. I love this yarn, it knits up really nicely and a little goes a long way. This took less than a ball! I have some in a nice green to do a jumper for me from septembers Knitting magazine and that only needs four balls.


It looks great on her and she is out playing in it at the moment, I just hope she doesn't ruin it whilst climbing a tree!!
R wanted me to put up a picture of her in her new school uniform, so here it is. She has settled in well and already has 5 merits! She has managed to catch the bus on her own and phones me every lunch and break time!! That will hopefully stop once the novelty of having her own mobile phone stops!!
I am back at work tomorrow after a bit of time off to look after D. He is home from hospital but still quite weak. I hope he will be ok on his own next week. I am really stressed and on the edge at the moment which is not a good thing, the dog is winding me up constantly, if I'm not having my arm pulled off on a walk then he is tripping me up, winding up the cats or barking at phantoms in the house. We have the normal arguments with the kids about homework and tidy rooms, the house and garden look a tip and I just feel like I am not coping. I hate this panicky feeling which seems to be there all the time. Never mind, I shall get the chores done and settle down to some craft.

No comments: